UniChrom™ works under operating systems - Microsoft Windows
9x, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000,
Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7...
Current version is
You can freely download UniChrom at our Download
In 2005 started the UniChrom for Linux.
Currently the project reached the beta stage and can be downloaded
Aglient technologies HP-4890,
SDB "Chromatec" Crystall-2000M,
JSC "Aquilon" "Stayer"
Lumex - "Fluorat-02-02M"
All these drivers are included in distributive. Full function
GC/LC instruments support into UniChrom
What is new?
UniChrom is a live product and continuolsy changing to meet the
customer and industry requirements.
See the Whats new and Improved list for
Main highlights of our product
See the feature stories in UniChrom presentaition
- UniChrom ™ is a certified
- UniChrom supports different instrument in common style.
- UniChrom sypports control of gas
chromatography (GC) instruments.
- UniChrom support control of high performance
liquid chromatography instruments (HPLC).
- UniChrom supports the set of different Chromatographic file formats
- UniChrom allows converting file formats in
batch (commandline mode)
- Total computer control of all GC instrument parameters:
Setting and controlling temperature of injector, column
oven, detectors. Gas flow control.
- Total computer control of all LC instrument parameters:
Setting and controlling flows, pressure, graphic gradient
- Digital control of popular Hewlett Packard / Agilent GC -
HP-5890, HP-4890 and HP-6890.
- Digital control of Shimadzu GC-17A
gas chromatograph, data measurement over LabNet device wich
give the instrument wide signal dynamic range and 24 bit
- Digital control of wellknown Russian chromatograph "Crystall-5000",
- Up To 16 instruments can be connected simultaneously
to ONE computer.
Data can be acquired and processed simultaneously for all
- ADC LabNet - unique laboratory
network ADC based on industry standard RS-485. Up to 32 analogue
channels distributed across wide laboratory room without
noise impact. No cables under feet.
24 bit data resolution.
- ADC LabNet - dynamic concentration range from
0.00001% to 100% with error of 0.03% without manual
- ADC LabNet can be connected nearly to any equipment which
have analogue outputs.
- Automatic concentration calculation by methods of Normalization,
Internal and External standards.
- No limits to number of calibration sequences.
- Calibration curve on selected components (C=αA+β;
C=αA; C=αA2+βB+γ; C=αAβ).
- Adding a peak to calibration curve is a single mouse click!
- Components identification using internal and external
- Visual chromatogram comparison
by overlaying them in a batch.
- Built-in report generator.
- Report creation directly to the
Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer 3...6, MS Access
and any other DDE and OLE compliant applications,
- Program is working well under Microsoft Windows 95, 98,
ME, Windows NT,Windows 2000, WIndows XP
- Integration into existing corporate information systems
Metrological support and system validation
Unichrom system validation procedure is approved. For system
validation is used the generator of testing signals "GTS-1".